Image Map

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

FAVORITE SPRING LIP





 I can't believe spring is only a few days away! Where I am in the world the sun is starting to shine and the temperatures are rising. I have been having an itch lately to wear bright clothes, break out the spring lippies and wear fresh-faced makeup. I was looking through my lip collection to find all my spring lip products and came across the Rimmel Apocalips in Nova.

I bought this in the summer last year around the time it came out but never wore it! I put it on and instantly fell in love with its beauty. Its a beautiful cool tone pink color. I like to think of it as a toned down barbie pink because it makes me feel sassy. In the pictures it kind of looks nude-ish but in reality its a very pink color.

I'm sure you all know about the Rimmel Apocalips and how they work but I'll just give you a quick run over of them. Basically they are a lip stick, lip gloss mix or a lip lacquer. They have amazing pigmentation and extreme gloss.

They smell like a rancid flower, not very pleasant. It goes away once its on though so no worrys :)

Nova is the perfect transition color, it's not neon, bam! summer color but its a light baby pink spring color. I really recommend you check this color out if you're in the market for a new spring lippie, just in time for spring break too!

I couldn't get a good lip color swatch that captured the true color so check out this blog post for a swatch + for the other colors in the line- http://myfunnyvalentineblog.com 

Whats your top spring lip color? Have you tried this lippie?


4 comments:

  1. I have the one in apocaliptic but I was torn between that one and nova.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was also thinking about buying that one! They are all so pretty! Thanks xx

      Delete
  2. This colour looks amazing!!
    I have to purchase one if they still do it?

    H x

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11580441

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Its beautiful! I am almost positive this color is still available in store :) thanks xx

      Delete