Image Map

Friday, March 14, 2014

SPRING CLEANING

             Out with old, in with the new. That's my motto for this spring season. As the spring rolls in people start reorganizing and decluttering. I know I'm one of them, I have so much stuff that has absolutely no use in my life that could be well cherished somewhere else. Some people have no idea where to start with organizing a big mess so that's where I come in. I am going to share a few tips and tricks I have when it comes to spring cleaning.

EXTRA TIPS:
-Always start with the most organized part of the room/house. Cleaning will seem less intimidating.
-If you feel overwhelmed by taking EVERYTHING out, take it out by sections!
-If you are going through your clothes don't make a throw out pile. Always donate clothes unless its completely ruined ex/ stains, paint, huge rips, holes
-You don't have to bag up the keep pile unless you want to put it in storage.

                        

EXTRA TIPS:
-You can use warm water and vinegar as a natural option for cleaning surfaces.
-If you have pets make you get a carpet cleaner for pet hair.
-Make sure you REALLY deep clean the bathroom!

Thats it for my spring cleaning tips/to-do list. I hope this helps some of you tackle your week of house cleaning. I know for I get bored and tired very quickly and end up getting distracted after an hour so I would recommend taking a 5min break every half hour or 10 minute break every hour. Get excited for spring by cleaning! 

Will you be spring cleaning this year?

2 comments:

  1. I love Spring cleaning! :D It makes my room look (and smell) so fresh! XD
    www.amiciarai.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! I am actually starting mine this week! Excited! Thanks xx

      Delete