Image Map

Sunday, March 02, 2014

2014 BLOGGER CHALLENGE- SPRING NAIL POLISH


Sorry for the lack of posts and lack of quality in this picture. Its been absolute crap weather lately so I have no chance for good lighting. I also have writers block AGAIN so I have no idea what to write. Hope you all understand! Now into the post...

With spring only a mere few days away people are putting away their dark nail polishes and whipping out their pastels and neons. I have a few nail polishes that are always the first to go on my nails as soon as spring is right around the corner.

Essies Navigate Her is a gorgeous pistachio green. It is my one and only pistachio color and the only one I've ever seen. Zoya is one of my favorite nail polish brands and Zoyas Blu is the definition of a pastel blue. Revlons Lilly is a light lilac color. This is one of my oldest favorites. I'm not sure if this is still available but any pale purple would work. Sally Hansen Coral Reef is a bright-ish coral color. Its the most gorgeous color ever and I would wear it everyday if I could!

Those are all my must-have spring nail colors. What are your go to spring nail polishes?


2 comments:

  1. Zoya's Blu is one of my absolute favorite shades all times, and the formula is AMAZING :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is amazing! Thanks for reading! xx

      Delete