Image Map

Sunday, February 16, 2014

2014BLOGGERCHALLENGE- FAVORITE HIGH END PRODUCT





Welcome to the fourth installment of the 2014 Blogger Challenge. This week is all about high-end vs low-end but since the topic is open-ended I decided to do a post on my favorite high-end product.

I got the Naked Basics Palette about 6 months ago and I am in LOVE with it! It has the perfect an everyday school day, work day or just running some errands. All the shadows except Venus are matte which is one reason why I love this palette so much. When I bought this I was looking for some matte shadows and this was just what I needed. So if you are in the market for some mattes go for this!

All the shadows are amazingly pigmented even the pale colors which is rare to find. The are buttery, smooth and easy to blend. If all Urban Decay eye shadows are like this then I am definitely going to be buying some more in the future. And with primer they last all day and crease free.

Venus is a white shimmer color perfect for an inner corner high light, Foxy is a yellow toned brow highlight, Walk of Shame is a slight pink all over lid color, Naked 2 is a pale brown perfect for a subtle crease color, Faint is a deep brown color amazing for a harsher crease or outer corner and Crave is just a dark black which can be used for anything.

That's all for today my loves, I hope you enjoyed this small review. If you are in the 2014 Blogger Challenge then leave your post link below, thanks!

Buy this palette here

Have you tried Naked Basics? Do you want to?

**UD is cruelty free**


4 comments:

  1. Oh I want this so bad, I don't know why I haven't got myself it yet hehe. fab review.

    Hannah xxx
    http://adayinthelifeofanortherngirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who doesn't? Go get it now! It's the most amazing palette! thanks xx

      Delete
  2. Great review...i love Urban Decay but haven't actually got round to treating myself to the Naked palettes yet...they look so good though! Danielle x

    frontiere-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Danielle! If you are going for a Naked Palette I would go for this one to start, its the most wearable! xx

      Delete