Image Map

Saturday, December 21, 2013

WINTER STYLE STEAL- VANESSA HUDGENS

Vanessa Hudgens Look for Less

Black Leather Panel Legging: 1|2  White Hoodie: 1|2  Black Cardigan: 1|2  Black Leather Jacket: 1|2  Red Leather Purse: 1  Black Boots: 1|2

Hello there everyone. Long time no talk. So sorry I missed the past 2 days of Blogmas but I've just been super busy. Christmas is quickly arriving so I spent all my time buying and wrapping presents then family came into town and I just lost track of time. I may stop blogmas early but I still want to get some posts up before Christmas. Anyway I really wanted to get a post up today so I decided on a Steal Her Style post. This time for Winter as its officially the first day of Winter.

This is a simple outfit based all on layering and leather. Her pants are black leather paneled legging which is so chic. I don't think they're very comfortable for a plane ride but whatever floats your boat! Vanessa has on a white hoodie with adds a pop of brightness to this otherwise dark outfit and over that it looks as though she has a black cardigan on. Perfect for the cold weather but still adorable. Then to top of the top section(see what I did there?) she put on a staple black leather jacket. It adds the extra warmth while still cuter than a giant marshmallow jacket.

The last finishing touches to the look is the bag and the shoes. The giant red leather bag adds a pop of color while still keeping it season appropriate and classy. A giant neon pink bag would look slightly out of place with this outfit :/ The shoes are hard to see but it looks like lace up black booties. I just went for a short combat boot to play it safe. But feel free to go for whatever black short boots suit you best, whether it be dr. martens or slip on black booties.

Thats the end of this Steal Her Style. I fell in love with this comfy, casual, cute outfit so I thought I'd share it with you all. Leave me requests for other celebrities I should do and your request might just show up on your feed! Mwah! Happy HoliKwanzMas! (Holiday/Hanukkah/Kwanza/Christmas)

-head2toevogue, xoxo

4 days till Christmas! Yippee!



4 comments:

  1. great post, love her style!
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from the 2014 blogger challenge. Can't wait to see what you have in store.
    Love Vicky
    http://aroundandaroundandupsidedown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete