Image Map

Monday, December 16, 2013

WINTER WONDERLAND TAG- C2CC

Hello there my beautiful friends. Today I have another Christmas/Holiday tag. I first saw this tag on Shonas' blog or http://freshbeautyxox.blogspot.ca/ but it was created by the wonderful girl over at The Cute Little Beauty Blog. I did do another tag or the Christmas Tag in November but since its almost Christmas I thought I'd do another. There are only 10 questions so lets get into it...

What Winter holiday do you celebrate?
Christmas!

What is the one item you hope to receive as a present for Christmas?
Like any other beauty blogger, I would love to receive the Naked 3 Palette! Its just so beautiful!

Gingerbread cookies or candy canes?
Gingerbread cookies for sure! I like candy canes but gingerbread wins by far!

Snowball fights or Sledding?
Umm... believe it or not I've never had a snowball fight so I don't know how I like it. I don't really like the thought of cold ice flakes getting whipped at me so I guess sledding.

What is your go to Winter outfit?
Inside, definitely pajama bottoms and a sweater with fuzzy socks and slippers. I like being warm!
Outside, jeans with boots and chunky sweater!

What are your favourite Winter/Holiday makeup items?
Definitely moisturizer and a hydrating concealer like the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer.

Does it snow where you live?
Not a whole lot but we do get a couple days a year of snow!

What is your favourite Christmas song/holiday song?
I honestly don't have a favorite. I love them all from Michael Buble to Mariah Carey to Ariana Grande

What is your favourite holiday movie?
Ooh... another difficult one. I guess I would say ELF or Christmas With the Kranks!

What are your favourite holiday decorations?
Obviously the christmas tree, but besides that the lights! They are just so magical and joyful. They are what add the perfect finishing touch to your decorations!

I don't have anyone specifically to tag so I tag anyone reading this that wants to do it. It was actually quite fun to write up. Hope you all have a happy and healthy holiday!

-head2toevogue

                         15 days till Santa Claus is in town!

No comments:

Post a Comment