Image Map

Sunday, December 08, 2013

SUNDAY SUM-UP #1

     

Hello there my beautiful friends and welcome to Blogmas day 8! It's Sunday and you know what that means, another 5 days back at work and school! Today I've decided to try something a little different, and that is a sum-up of my week. 

This week I've been very off with my schedule. I planned only 3 posts because I couldn't think of post ideas so I decided to leave them till the day and well...that was a big mistake! I ended up posting at 8-10pm. Now still I didn't have time to plan the posts as I was super busy this weekend. This is a lot harder than I thought! I give daily bloggers a lot of credit now. 

I have also been very busy with designing my blog layout this week. That's also why my schedules been off, I get sidetracked with the design that I completely forget about the posts. I have been asking Brittany from LifeSetSail for help with design as she has an etsy shop for design. She has been a very big help! Blog design is really difficult, I don't know how blog designers can make so many! 

Now off the blog topic, there's only 16 days till Christmas and I have done no Christmas shopping! I need to get on that or everything will be sold out. I still don't know what to get half the people on my list. I do have a for his gift guide going up tomorrow, so keep an eye out! 

As anyone else's skin, hands and lips been super dry lately? Even with moisturization, they are still super dry. It's so painful and uncomfortable. I need some intense moisture rescue. 

Yesterday, Saturday, I guest posted on Shonas blog or freshbeautyxox.blogspot.com. I posted about how to keep your hair healthy in 5 easy steps and then on the 11th I am guest posting on Alicia's blog or thebeauty-journals.blogspot.com. Lots of guest postings this week. 

Well that's basically my week in short. Now you know everything that happened last week, maybe not EVERYTHING. Let me know what you think of this type of posts, I like them because next year I can look back and see exactly what I did a year ago. 

-head2toevogue, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment