Image Map

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

DISAPPOINTING PRODUCT - PACIFICA MINERAL BB CREAM


Hello there my beautiful friends. Hope your having a wonderful week so far and if not just remember that it's Christmas next week! Today I have another review type post but this time I know I don't like the product. I have my first disappointing product post. I got this post idea from Chrissy over at ChrissyLilly(link is in my most recent share the love) I don't know if this will be a series or not but you can let me know. This is just going to be a short little post so lets get started// 


This is a disappointing product review but I do have to mention one good thing, its all natural and cruelty free. Which is amazing, I think. Now onto the actual review..

*This is a sample size that came in my Ipsy bag a while back but the full size is $16 for 30ml.*

...the first things first, this has absolutely NO coverage. It is just like a moisturizer with shimmer. It does say on the website to not expect a full coverage foundation but I wasn't expecting it to be nothing.  

To make things worse its greasy! Plus it has full on shimmer making you more shiny. Not good for oily skin types. It would be good if you have dry skin but that's it, if you have any shine this will not work. 

This product wouldn't be that bad as it does live up to the claims of natural beauty, weightless, effortless and that its a tint but it is not very shade matching. Its sheer so it doesn't matter all that much but its very dark actually. It also find it doesn't diminish the appearance of uneven skintone, pores or fine lines. If anything the shimmer enhances them! 

*Note: It has a ton of skin-nourishing ingredients so that's a bonus but I feel you could find a more quality product with the same benefits*

Overall, this product did not work for me. If you just want a slight, slight, slight tint of color and need some moisture in your skin it could work for you but other than that, don't waste your $16 on this product and save for a better quality one. 


That's it for today my lovelies. I hope you enjoyed this little, quick review. I know Pacifica isn't a very popular brand but they just recently started making makeup so I thought I'd let you guys know about one of their products. 

-head2toevogue

          8 days till Santa Claus is coming down your chimney!


No comments:

Post a Comment