Image Map

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A LITTLE TUESDAY INSPIRATION

Hello there my beautiful people! Sorry for the late post, but I got distracted by my design...AGAIN! But today I just wanted to share a little bit of Tuesday inspiration. It's almost half way through the week, you may need a little inspiration. 

       

I found this picture on WeHeartIt.com and I found it very true and inspiring. When people laugh at you for being different, you should laugh at them for all being the same and laughing at you. If the WHOLE school makes fun of you for doing something a little bit 'weird' or 'unusual' then all those people need to be laughed at because they are all following the same way as everyone else. I don't know about you but I'd rather be different and have 3 friends that accept me for me than 30 "friends" that only like me because I'm pretending to be something I'm not. 

If you follow in everyone's footsteps you may not be laughed at but you aren't being you and that feels worse than the meaningless peoples words. Being you is doing want YOU like, wearing what YOU want, saying what YOU feel and being who YOU want to be and become. If all your friends said they were going to take up drugs or alcohol or smoking and that's not what you want to do with your life but you went along with it because of your fear of being different, then you need to be laughed at by everyone. You need to be laughed at because you are being the same as everyone else and not being you. 

Society would be a hell of a lot different if we laughed at the people that followed and weren't being themselves. Everyone would actually have different interests and personalities unlike how it really is where you see a group of 5 girls or boys who dress, act, speak, look and breathe the same all because they are afraid of being different! If you are constantly caring about what people think and spend your whole life being someone you're not then you aren't really living at all, you are basically a dead person. 

Do you want to be dead? I didn't think so, so why would you spend your life pretending that your dead when you could be out there living your life how YOU want to, not how your best friends want to. Even if you are getting pressured to conform to other peoples opinions or actions, DONT! Walk away from the people pressuring you and step into your own life, your own world and think about who you want to be as a person and conform to THAT! Conform to your own vision of 'perfect' and you will be a hell of a lot happier. 

If it is the 'it' thing to wear red lipstick everyday but you HATE it, don't wear it! If twerking is the cool new dance but you find it repulsive and demeaning, then don't do it! If it's the cool thing to say YOLO but you find it to be the stupidest thing ever, don't say it! If it's cool to wear super short crop tops that are basically like a bra with super low rise short shorts but you find it disgusting and, excuse my language, slutty, then don't wear it! If there's a new kid at school and it's the 'thing' to throw god knows what at him/her but you find it absolutely rude and disrespectful, don't do it! Yeah people may call you a trader, boring, weird, loser or whatever but just say really? I'm the boring loser? You're the one following everyone and copying them! I'm just being me, sorry if that makes me a loser but I'd rather be me than someone like you anyday! 

Sorry I went on a very long rant but I just had a lot of thoughts on this subject. I hope you enjoyed and got somewhat inspired by this post. I really believe in this subject and I just want to get this message out there! Stay you! And Merry Christmas! 

-head2toevogue, xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment