Image Map

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Winter Musthaves

Winter Musthaves

Winter Musthaves by beautywarrior1 featuring pink crew socks
Will take you to my Polyvore will names and prices of all products!

Hello my beautiful people, I hope your day was wonderful and magical! Today I am going to share with you my Winter Musthaves! In September I did my Fall Musthaves so I decided to do my winter ones. I know it's not technically Winter yet but who cares. Once it starts snowing in the world, I call it Winter. I am starting my Christmas series on Friday so I thought this would be a pre-series kickoff. I am still going to do a separate Christmas Musthaves which will be my movies, more candles, songs and stuff like that. Well let's get into it. 

Everyone needs that pair of fuzzy, soft, warm, cozy socks. You can wear them under your boots or just around your house. They keep your toesies warm and toasty. You can find cheap ones at Target, Walmart, Aeropostale, HM etc...

This was also in my Fall Musthaves but sweaters are a need in winter too. They are good for layering shirts underneath and they keep you warm. In the winter I opt for super thick and chunky ones so I don't freeze my toosh off, haha don't worry I won't say that again. You can find sweaters pretty much anywhere so it's no need to worry. 

Beanies or toques are very useful on those super cold, snowy days when you feel like your face is gonna freeze and fall off. They,one, keep the snow off your hair and ,two, keep you extra warm.

Sweatpants are an essential for me in the winter. They feel like your not wearing pants while still keeping you warm, especially if you buy super thick ones. If it's extra cold you could even put leggings underneath. 

Now onto nail polish, in winter I opt for silvers, golds, glitter, reds and greens. They are just so Christmassy. As you can see I love Essie nail polish, their formula amazing and they have such a wide color range. 

The Starbucks holiday drinks are amazing, they have the Peppermint Mocha, Gingerbread Latte, Carmel Brule Latte and another one, I think. They are so spicy and Christmassy, I love it!

Late but not least is candles. My favorite from last year was twisted peppermint but that may change when their holiday scents come out. Oh yea! I'm talking about Bath and Body Works Candles. 

That is all my winter Musthaves or essentials. I hope you enjoyed and are excited for Christmas series to start. But one thing, I need help naming my series. I have a few ideas but I'm not sure:

1.Voguemas
2.Christmas Countdown
3.Christmas Cheer

Could you please tell which one you like best or if you have a better one let me know! I'm really stumped. 

What are your Winter Must haves?




2 comments:

  1. aw those socks are super cute! Loving that Essie polish too! looks awesome!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the socks are so cute and warm! Essie definitely has pretty colors! Thanks for reading! xx

      Delete