Image Map

Friday, November 29, 2013

HOLIDAY SWEATERS- COUNTDOWN 2 CHRISTMAS CHEER



Hello there my beautiful friends! Thanks goodness it's Friday! This week felt too long! I just wanted to come home and write and think about Christmas. I was thinking about a Christmas sweater and how I don't have one yet so I assumed a lot of people don't either. I put together a list of Christmas sweaters all for a reasonable price. I will be making my eon this year but all of these are very cute. Most of them are available to the UK, Canada and USA but some are only for one country. Without further ado, here are some xmas sweaters/jumpers...


 

           -this is also very funny! It's just a tacky slightly crude sweater but that's    why I love it!
          -if you want something really subtle go for this! It's also a funny one! I could see myself buying this one. 
          -it's very festive. It's just such a cute and tacky sweater! Adore this!
           -this one is very fun and colourful, it's perfect for the no picture people, just the design people.
5. Emma Kiss Me it's Christmas Jumper|$30USD|£15|$35CAD
           -this is just a cute one. If you see your partner on Xmas I would wear this! 
         - I absolutely love this one! I want this so badly! It's sequins! I may buy this!
          -the picture isn't the linked one but it's the same price and same design. This is a funny one that is simple.
8.  Dear Santa Christmas Jumper|£37|$65USD
          - this is a super girly sweater and I love that about it! It's simple but lovely. I would snatch it up now as it's onsale for £22 or $38USD


Christmas Sweater 2

9. NewLook Grey Penguin Christmas Jumper|£28|$43CAD
            -Cute 3D sweater. I think this is super cute! I would totally buy this if I wasn't DIYing mine this year.
10. BooHoo Kourtney Cheeky Reindeer Christmas Jumper|$30USD
           - this is just a plain sweater, nothing too special. This is good if you want a Xmas sweater but don't want to be over the top!
11. Freida Father Christmas Jumper|$30USD
          - again another simple one. This is a little more festive than the last one though!
12. Rudolph and Father Christmas Red Xmas Jumper|£20|$27.44USD
          - this is a combo of the last 2 sweaters. It's a little different though because Santa looks angry!
13.  Black Gingerbread Man Christmas Jumper|£25
          - I feel like this is more of a mans sweater, it's nothing too gaudy or cutesy. It's more of a very basic sweater.
14. Flying Reindeer Jumper|£35|$61USD
          - lastly a very magical sweater. This is definitely a more subtle Christmas sweater. This is everyday appropriate for the office or other formal settings. On sale for £22 or $38USD!

That is the end of my sweater picks, I hope you enjoyed and found a cute one you want! It's almost December so you better find one quick! 2 days till Blogmas starts and I couldn't be more excited, I hope you are! Hope your day is filled with happiness and positivity, lots of love!

                Do you have a Christmas sweater ready for this year?
-head2toevogue, xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Those jumpers are so cute, I esspecially love the 'Santas my homie' makes me laugh. I'm really dissapointed, my mum refuses to buy me a xmas jumper untill the 20th :( haha
    http://thewhimsysea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The santas my homie one is pretty funny! That's why I put it in. That sucks, you could always make one :) thanks for the comment!

      Delete