Image Map

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

DEAR DIARY- CHRISTMAS

                               
Hello my beautiful friends! How has your day been today? I was super busy today making a new blog design for 2014! I am using HTML and everything! I'm designing every part myself with no help, so it's a very long and tiring process. Wish me luck! Anyway today I am starting a new series! It's called Dear Diary, basically I will chose a topic, for example love, friends, a certain holiday, boyfriends, decor etc., and write my feeling about it on that day, any thoughts, tips on the subject, advice questions, personal stories and stuff like that! It's like one huge diary that I'm putting on the internet! It's a place for all of us to come together and discuss and ask questions, if there are any. If you have any thoughts on that diaries subject feel free to comment or email me if it's personal. Even if no one reads them I want them for me, to look back on and see my thoughts from 3 months ago or 1 year ago. I may repeat topics sometimes so I can see my change of thoughts. Well that's enough rambling, let's just get started...

Dear Diary,

      Christmas is only 1 month away! Crazy! I'm really excited to witness the first snowfall of the year. I am hoping for it to snow ON Christmas Day but the weather can be very unpredictable. I am super excited for the malls to start playing Christmas music and I just want to feel the joyful atmosphere. I want to see the hundreds of people rushing from store to store to pick up their last minute presents. I love seeing the cute couples holding hands while walking down the snow covered side walk! The Christmas movies are my absolute favorite though! I really want the channels to start playing them but I am watching some on Netflix. I saw the Coca Cola Ad about 2 weeks ago and people weren't lying, it really does get you into the Christmas spirit! I need to pick up presents for my family and friends still but I have all December so I'm not worried. I want to do Christmas nail art next week, it's the first day of December next weekend! My room is already decorated for Christmas and I'm really in the spirit when I'm in my room! I still haven't bought any candles but I'm waiting for a sale to start. Christmas is just the best time of the year, I'd rather have school all year long than stop celebrating Christmas! That's how deep my passion is! 

     

                              Do you like this series? What do you love about Christmas?
                                                           head2toevogue, xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment