Image Map

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Beauty Blogger Series- Favorite Nail Polish

         

       




Hello there my beautiful people! Happy Sunday.... not really, there is school and work tomorrow, boo. Sadly, today is not a Christmas post. No Sundays will have a Christmas post but every other day will. Today I will be doing my 3rd Beauty Blogger Series post. This week is nail polish, so I am sharing with you my favorite nail polish. Finally, it's not revlon! Let's get started

My favorite nail polish is China Glaze Ruby Pumps. It's a red, glittery color. It's a very Christmassy color which is mostly why it's my favorite right now. #noshame. It goes on evenly in two coats and lasts quite a long time without chipping. The formula isn't too thick or too thin, it goes on perfect. 

The brush is thin so if you have small nails it's perfect. It may take longer to paint your nails if they're larger but I would say its worth it. The brush doesn't streak the polish or take off the 
polish in spots. 

You may be thinking "but it has glitter won't it take forever to take off?" The answer is NO! This is super easy to take off! It comes off like regular nail polish. I was worried when I put it on that it would take so long to take off but I was pleasantly surprised. 

This nail polish is fun, glittery and classic. I definitely recommend you try this! 

What's your favorite nail polish? Have you ever tried this nail polish? Would you like to try this?
                                                      head2toevogue, xoxo


2 comments:

  1. How festive is this colour? Love it! I don't own any china glaze polishes... My all time favourite would have to be Baker Street by nails inc or steel appeal by Leighton Denny... This changes on a daily/weekly/hourly basis though :)

    Love Kate xx
    prettylittleus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes very festive! China glaze aren't sold everywhere so a lot of people haven't tried them but they are very good. I've never tried nails inc polishes but I have seen them I may have to try some out! My favorites change a lot too but this one is one ofpolishes I always go back to!

      Delete