Image Map

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award- #1

Hello my beautiful people! Hope the start of your week was absolutely devine and the rest of your week is has well. Today I have a post that I am beyond excited about! I won my first blogger award! I can't even explain how excited I am to win this. I was tagged by the lovely Alicia(yes who I did my collab with). Her blog is thebeauty-journals.blogspot.co.uk and she is an absolute doll. 

                      
So first off, what is the versatile award? It's an award given to bloggers that you love! In order to be nominated you have to have a good quality blog, pictures and have a unique feel. If you were nominated all you have to do is display the award on blog, announce win and thank nominater, post 7 interesting things about yourself, nominate 15 lovely bloggers and link them in the post and comment on their blog. 

My 7 Facts: 1) I have had 4 pets in my life. 2) I would love to visit the U.K and Europe and Australia 3) I have so many favorite shows I can't even count. 4) I absolutely hate all forms of unequality 5) If I could only eat one thing it would be pizza or chocolate. 6) I suck at video games but I play them a lot. 7) Lastly, I HATE mess, all mess! 

Now for the bloggers I nominate: 

Thanks so much again Alicia! I hope to see all the bloggers I nominated do this. And check out my new signature mad by missbeautyobsession! 

                                

2 comments:

  1. Loved your post! Definitely love your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Alicia! Your blog is amazing too! xx

    ReplyDelete