Image Map

Tuesday, October 08, 2013

10 New Blogs I Found, That I Love!

Hello my beautiful people! How has your Tuesday been? Mine was the same as every weekday, boring and taken up by school. I hope yours was way better. Today I share with you the top 10 blogs that I have recently found. By recently I mean mostly on Sunday through the #bblogger chat on Twitter. I may not have been a long term reader of them but I know I love them. 
*the blogs are in no order*





         www.curlsandbags.com

Curls and Bags- Her name is Nathalie and she lives in Antwerp, Belgium. One unique thing about her blog that I love is that she puts her blog posts in 2 languages: Dutch and English. It caters to more than one group of people! She has amazing quality pictures (magazine worthy) and her fashion is on point. Her sister Julia is also a reoccurring person on her blog, she shares her outfits as well. She is mostly a fashion blogger but she does do other things as well. 

  www.zoegeorgina.blogspot.co.uk

Zoe Georgina- Obviously her name is Zoe, she's 24 and she lives in Devon. Her photos are high-quality and you can see everything clearly. Her posts are all very informative, there are none where you end saying "what was the point?". You can learn something for every one of her posts. If you want some cute and unique nails, go check out her nail tutorials. She also has amazingly cute fashion, you will get so inspired to dress like her. Ahhh! I just can't. 

   www.curiouslykayla.blogspot.ca

Curiously Kayla- Her name is Kayla and she is from England. There isn't much to say because she doesn't have very many posts up(her blog is as new as mine). But from what she does have, she has decent pictures. They aren't magazine quality but they are clear enough to see products and features. She does have a lot of reviews up that are informative and helpful. 

www.x-couturegirl-x.blogspot.co.uk

xcouturegirlx- Her name is Kayleigh Johnston, she's 22 and from north east England. She has amazing picture quality(again, magazine quality). Her pictures are well lite and nicely laid out. She has a beautiful layout, it's clean and simple yet girly. Her post are well written and knowledge filled. She writes like she knows what shes talking about. She also has a good post on anxiety and panic attacks if you are suffering of it or just want to know about it.

           www.lovehanan.com

Love Hanan- Her name is Hanan, she is 26 and lives in Manchester, UK. This is again another new blogger who only started in August(based on her archive, didn't seem like first post). She hasn't posted anything since September 1 so  I don't know if she is still blogging. She does have decent pictures though and a couple helpful posts. Her blog layout is super pretty and easy on the eyes.

     www.littlemissaverage.com

Little Miss Average- Her name is Megan and she is from North Carolina(first non-U.K person. Haha). First things first, if you we're to check out any blog from this post it would be her. Her blog layout is super pretty. Her writing is phenomenal, it feels like I am there talking to her. Her posts are mostly all helpful posts and contain useful info. Her photos are also amazing quality. Also if you want to there some great blogging tips, check out her blog. They are so useful.

www.beauty-and-the-chic.blogspot.co.uk

Beauty and the Chic- Her name is Claudia and she has been blogging since 2011, so you can imagine she has a ton of posts. Her photos are amazing quality, so crisp and clear. She has good reviews up on her blog right now and she is good at writing. She doesn't make things too complicated and drag it on too long.

       www.ayellowbrickblog.com

A Yello Brick Blog- Kristie, 23 and from South of England. Her pictures are very good quality and well edited. Her posts are long and have a lot of information in them but all facts are useful. There is no mumbo jumbo(boring, useless stuff). Again like all the others she writes good and has good helpful posts. 

 
          www.fridayisforverblog.com

Friday is Forever- Her name is Sarah and she is 24. She has a very pretty banner, it's not too bold but its not boring either. Her photos are absolutely amazing! She has short posts but they are to the point. She doesn't ramble on and on about a product or products. If you need some fashion inspiration I would check out her blog. She has such cute fashion.


Thats it for my top 10 posts...wait a sec...you may have noticed that that's only nine.... well I couldn't find another blog I wanted to feature so I am asking you readers to post your link below and I will choose someone I like, you can tweet it to me also. You have 24 hours. I hope you have found at least one new blog to start reading. 

I know I repeated a lot of points for multiple people but those are the reason I like them: good pictures, good writing and useful posts. Thats why near the end they started getting shorter, I felt repetitive.  

                                                  Who are your favorite bloggers?
                                                        xoxo, head2toevogue
                                      
       

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for mentioning me, that's so sweet :)

    Claudia xx

    Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I adore your blog! Thanks for the comment.

      Delete