Image Map

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Trend Alert! Olive Green?

Hello Warriors

Trend Alert!

Trend Alert! by beautywarrior1 featuring a military jacket


As everyone knows, the military style is totally in this fall. Along with that is the Olive Green color. This can be found in anything from shirts to shoes to even accessories!
I love all things olive green. This trend is so easy to find too. You can walk into Walmart and you will see something Olive. The Olive military style coats are very in as well.
Are you for or against this new trend?

If you follow my Twitter you'd know I was having some picture issues. I decided to save my other post for another day because it was taking too long to figure out. I quickly posted this one to get something up. You may see another post tomorrow if I get it figured out.

xoxo,
The Warrior < 3

No comments:

Post a Comment