Image Map

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Top 5 Fall Eyeshadows!


Hello Everyone

   How has everybody's weekend been? Today I participated in my first #bbloggers chat on twitter! Everybody's so supportive and nice on it, I really recommend it. I got to talk to so many different bloggers and found some new blogs and shared my link with some people. 

   Tonight I decided to share with you all my top 5 fall eyeshadows. In the fall time my eye looks get darker and I wear more jewel tones and dark smokey colors. All the shadows are from different palettes except two. 

   
1.


2.

3.

4.

5.

The first one is the shade "plum" from the Sephora Primal Instincts Palette. It's a gorgeous shimmery deep purple color. It's amazingly pigmented and is gorgeous against brown eyes.

The second one is a deep brown shimmer color. This color came from a BH Cosmetics sample palette in my Ipsy bag. It is a shade from the BH Cosmetics San Francisco palette. Sorry I can't be more helpful 

The next is the shade "Naked 2" from Urban Decay. It's just a matte taupe shade. This isn't a super fall shade but its great for blending or a subtle crease shade to darker colors even more.

The second to last is from the BH Cosmetics 88 Color Palette Neutral. They don't have specific names so its the 3rd row from the right and the last one. It's a dark shimmery cranberry color, I just love it. It shows up brighter in a swatch but its still fall appropriate.

The last is also from the same palette. This one is the 3rd row from the left and the second to last one. This a shimmery olive green color, it's perfect for this fall because olive green is one of the trend colors.

As you can see from the swatches above the two BH cosmetics ones are a lot brighter in swatch. 

Those are my top five eyeshdows I will be wearing this fall. What are your top five eyeshadows? I may have to try some more out. Also high five to the people here from the #bbloggers chat. Thanks for reading!

Twitter: www.twitter.com/head2toevogue
Bloglovin:http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10823543/head-to-toe-vogue

xoxo,
head2toevogue <3

No comments:

Post a Comment