Image Map

Sunday, September 22, 2013

I ❤ Fall

I ❤ Fall

I ❤ Fall by beautywarrior1 featuring a chunky knit infinity scarf

Hello Warriors

To kick off the first day of Fall, I decided to do the I ❤ Fall tag!

Favorite fall nail polish?
Mine is OPIs Lincoln Parl After Dark. It's a super dark purple that when its on your nails, it looks black. I am not a huge fan of OPI but this color is just to gorgeous. I've been using it every year for almost 5 years!

Favorite fall lip product?
This one was hard because it depends on how I am feeling but I chose Revlons Berry Rich. Its exactly what it sounds like. A rich berry color. The super lustrous lipsticks are so smooth and luxurious. I love them!

Favorite fall Starbucks drink? 
I am going to be like  everyone else but I really do love the Pumpkin Spice Lattes. I don't think they taste like pumpkin but they still are super good. If you haven't tried one, go get into your car and drive to Starbucks and get. 

Favorite Fall Candle?
I am in love with all the bath and body works fall scents. But I really love Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin  SCP is a sweet cinnamon scent with a hint of pumpkin. I just want to eat it. 

Favorite Fall Accessory?
I love knit circle scarves! I love this one from HM. It's super warm and cozy. I recommend it.

Haunted house, haunted hay ride or haunted corn maze?
I've never been to a hay ride or cornmaze so a haunted house.

Favorite Halloween movie? 
I don't really have a favorite one but I really love the Halloweentown series.

Favorite Halloween Candy?
I'm not a huge candy person. I like candy corn but its not my favorite.  I don't really have a favorite.

Favorite thing about fall?
I love the sweaters and boots, the scents, the cold weather, the teas, the decor and obviously thanksgiving food. 

Fall style icon?
I absolutely adore Selena Gomezs style all years but her fall style is on point! Love it!

I tag

xoxo,
The Warrior <3

Previous Posts




No comments:

Post a Comment