Image Map

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Hot or Not? Fall Plum Lips

Hello Warriors
Plum Lips?


Plum Lips? by beautywarrior1 featuring a plum lipstick


As everyone knows dark lips are a huge fall trend that everyone and their mother follows. One of the dark lips that is either a hit or miss with most people is plum lips. A plum lip color is a purple- red color but more purple. I was kind of scared of the plum lip color but I recently picked one up because it was on sale. I actually kind of like the plum lip color, it's definitely a very bold and dark choice. You have to wear it right, I think, for it to look good. I think it's a perfect fall color though and I definititely going to try find ways to wear it.

What's your opinion on the plum lip trend?


Quote of the Post: "Think of life as a storm, there is a rough, sad part but after that has cleared there is a rainbow and it is sunny, happy"

xoxo,
The Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment