Image Map

Friday, September 13, 2013

Fall Must Haves! + Update

Hello Warriors

Long time no post, right?  I know I know I have been MIA for 2 weeks and I am very sorry. I just started back to school and have already had 4 projects so I have been super busy with that and I have just been so tired after school that I didn't want to post anything. I came up with a new fall posting schedule: every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday. Tuesday and Friday there will be a post for sure but Sundays are kind of a cheat day, if I want to post I will and if I don't I won't. Still be sure to check every Sunday.

I am creating a new fall series called FALLing With the Warrior! As everyone knows Fall is slowly approaching us,  8 days and 14 hours to be exact! Who is excited? I know I am! I love fall for the pumpkin everything, the boots, the sweaters, the leaves and the cozy candles. What do you love about Fall? We all have those certain things that we only bring out during the fall and some during the winter too. These are my fall must haves:

Fall Must Haves


One of my must haves is combat boots or any boots really. Combat boots are perfect to keep your feet warm and they are cute too! If you don't like the combat boot style you should try ankle booties or riding boots.

My next fall must have is thick, knit sweaters. They keep you super warm and cozy, they make you just want to fall asleep. You can layer them over tank tops and under jackets to keep extra warm.

The next one is a warm hoodie. Everyone need one of these for those days you want to be super warm and comfortable and not worry about looking amazing. I love just wearing leggings or jeans with a plain t-shirt and then a warm hoodie.

Next fall must haves are a knit cardigan and an army coat. The knit cardigan is perfect to just layer over plain t-shirts. The army coats are a really big trend this fall, so is the olive green color which I am super excited about. They are super fall!

Now onto my beauty must haves, the first is a berry lip color! I love the revlon lip butter in berry smoothie. Any berry toned color will work, even a dark red or purple is gorgeous. Dark lips are a must!

Along with dark lips, you also need dark nails. I love super dark reds, blues and purples, almost so dark it just looks like black. Dark every in the fall.

My last two are random, fun favorites. The first is fall scented candles or wax melts! I love love love the fall scents from bath and body works but really any pumpkin, spice, apple, cider, caramel scents work. My last must have is obviously the pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks. Yumm! I know everybody and their mother loves them,  it they actually are delish! And.... Obviously Halloween movies are a must have for fall. Some of my favorites are the Halloweentown series, Phamton of the Megaplex, the Twitches movies, My Moms on a Date with a Vampire and recently Fun Size! What re yours?

I know this has been a very wordy post but I just love fall soooo much and I have a lot off noughts toward it. I think I am going to make a Winter edition of this! Let me know what your favorite thing about fall is?... And if you don't like fall tell me about your favorite season. Beware... all my posts for the next month and a half will somewhat be fall related, not all but most.



Quote of the Post:  "If you keep living in what if? then you have no time to live in the moment and          enjoy life"


xoxo,
The Warrior









No comments:

Post a Comment