Image Map

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Whats in the Bag? August- Closing Thoughts!

Hello Warriors



As you know for the past 2 months I did a Whats in the Bag? series, I was going to continue for a while but I realized I am not buying enough new products each month to continue! In August I bought nothing new to try in September so this will be the end of the series. But... I am still going to share my thoughts on my August products! If you want to see what products for July I had and my thoughts click here.


So for August I only had 2 products the Physician Formula Lash Boosting Eyeliner in Black and the Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in Sunlight. Firstly I have to be honest, I didn't get to try out these products that much because I didn't wear makeup that often this month and if I did it was just a little concealer, powder and waterproof mascara. I probably tried each like 3-5 times... I know :( So remember to take the reviews lightly.

The eyeliner is very easy to apply which I love. I usually can't do winged liner very well but with this it's super easy. The line is very black and pigmented so you only have to go over the line once. I think it did last a long time even during the hot summer month definitely not 24 hours though. I obviously can't test if it makes your eyelashes grown because I didn't wear it enough but I highly doubt it actually works. It is kinda smudgy since the formula so wet so be careful when you first apply. As for the claim of waterproof... I didn't wear it on my eyes in water but it was on my hand and I ran it under water, it didn't smudge but it slowly started flaking off.


For the bronzer I don't have much to say.. it did give a really natural look as the name states which means it didn't really show up. I think the color is too light for me, I feel like I could use this as a powder. it has slight shimmer to it nothing super noticeable. I didn't test the waterproof claim sorry but I don't think it would last that long in water.

Final Verdict: Eyeliner would recommend for anyone, Bronzer if you have a really pale complexion if your skin is usually light or darker in foundation I would try a darker bronzer(this bronzer does have two other colors)


See you in my next post!

Quote of the Post: "In 3 words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It Goes On"- Robert Frost

xoxo,
The Warrior <3



**No brands are paying me to mention them. This is not sponsored. Bought everything with my own money. All opinions are my own**




No comments:

Post a Comment