Image Map

Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Eyeliner 101! Part 2 - Styles of Eyeliner!

Hello Warriors


This is my second part of my eyeliner series! If you don't know what this series is Click Here. Today I am going to talk about the different eyeliner styles you can do!


There are natural to dramatic eyeliner styles and can be used with any color. Mostly we are going to talk about eyeliner on the upper lashline.

The Numbers Correspond with picture!!

1. A Single Line Eyeliner:
-There is no wing or anything and it just makes the lashline look thicker. This can be any thickness.

2. Semi Wing:
-This is not quite a winged look.
-It is a tad thicker at the end than in the inner corner.
found on google

3. Full Wing- Cat Eye:
- This a thicker wing
-The wing points more upward.
-Gives a good cat eye look

4. Thinner Wing:
-This wing is a more natural wing
-It is less cat eye and more of a wing.
-Its a classic wing

5. Thick Wing:
-A thick line with a small wing
-This isn't as obvious that its a wing
-More dramatic

7/8. Thick Cat Eye:
- A very bold cat eye
-8 is just a little thicker than 7
-Makes eyes look gorgeous.

Note: 6,9,10 and 11 are all more focused on the bottom lashline or inner corner. The upper lashline has been mentioned before.

If you are wondering what the difference between a wing liner and a cat eye liner then keep reading..
There isn't a huge difference, a cat eye is a form of wing. The wing gives your eyes a wing! The flick is more pointed to the side and makes your eyes line bigger and longer. A cat eye makes your eyes look like a cats eye. The flick is pointed more upward and it's usually more thicker at the end. 4 and 11 are examples of a wing and 3, 6 and 8 are some examples of a cat eye. It's not a very obvious difference.


I hope you found this somewhat helpful! If you could help me out and spread the word of my blog! I would really appreciate it!

Quote of the Post: "Be the Change you Wish to see in the World"- Gandhi


xoxo,
The Warrior <3


***I am not saying I am a expert on eyeliner. I don't have any research in eyeliner. This is just what I've learned through my years. If I missed something or a fact is not correct please just politely comment and I will change it. Your help is greatly appreciated.***  



2 comments:

  1. Yea! I wanted a more simple and classic look. The colors weren't a good representation of what I wanted the blog to be like. Thanks for reading! Hope to see your comments more!

    ReplyDelete