Image Map

Friday, August 30, 2013

Beauty Wishlist!- August Closing + September Wishlist!

Hello Warriors


I am here to tell you guys how my beauty wishlist went. Click Here to see my original post on my products and goals. If you don't know what this is, it's basically every month I choose something that came out the following month that I want and I make a goal to go along with it. If I make the goal, I can buy the product.


The first product I chose was the Tarte Airbrush Powder Foundation. The goal I set for this product was to exercise everyday for at least 2 weeks. I did complete this goal! Yay! I am proud of myself. I did this through watching Blogilates. The problem is... is that I am not sure if I still want this foundation : / So I probably won't end up buying it but I will find something else to fulfil this goal, I will keep you posted.

The next thing was the Rimmel Show Off Lip Laquers. The goal I set was to read everyday of the month. I didn't complete the goal. I know! Its so simple and easy to do and I didn't do it. So I will not be getting this product this month. I may repeat it for September or chose a different product. I really wanted them but I made a promise to myself that I will only buy when I complete the goal!

 Now on to my September Wishlist...



The first is the Lancome Hypnose Mascara. Okay okay.. I know this didn't come out in August but I couldn't find anything else that was appealing to me. I have been looking at the Lancome mascaras for a while now but it's so expensive. I just chose this one because it looked cool. I honestly don't care what one I get. It is $34 CAD and $28 USD.

The goal is to blog on a schedule so I am not posting at random!



 My next product is the Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks. The one in the picture is Catfight but I want any of them. I'm pretty sure this came out in August. I got a sample of Anarchy and I fell in LOVE with it so I want to try more. The lipsticks are $26 CAD or $19 USD.

The goal is to use up one of my lip products. I am being smart instead of adding, I am replacing! 







I know these goals are not very educating or helpful to my well-being but I couldn't think of anything else. I am really excited about these products. They are both very expensive but it's worth it... I guess. Haha. If you have tried any of these products be sure to let me know what you think.


Quote of the Post: "Live. Laugh. Love" -Unknown


xoxo,
The Warrior <3



**No Brands are paying me. All opinions are my own. No links are affiliate. Not being paid for anything. All pictures are from Sephora.com**


No comments:

Post a Comment