Image Map

Sunday, July 07, 2013

WHATS IN THE BAG? JULY- THE MONTH OF SUNSHINE

Hello Warriors,

   Seeing has it is summertime and I will be in the water a lot and sweating this months products are all sweat and water friendly.
                                                                 
The products I chose are the Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Pressed PowderTarte Amazonian Clay Concealer and the Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara.

The Physician Formula Powder says it has good coverage and gives an airbrushed look. We will see about
that.

The Tarte concealer says its 12h wear, waterproof and full coverage! Hope its true!

The Eyeko mascara says its water-resistant, 12h wear and easy to remove. That sounds pretty good to me!

Check back at the end of the month to see what I though of these products.

xoxo,
The Warrior <3

**none of the brands are paying me to mention them and I paid for these products with my own money. The links are not affiliate so I won't get paid if you click on it**




No comments:

Post a Comment