Image Map

Friday, July 26, 2013

Share the Love! Blogger Edition/ Youtuber Edition - Crushing on Chic/ Juciystar07


Hello Warriors

    I bring you another Share the Love! I love doing these, it lets me share people who have good blogs or channels. This weeks is a youtuber and a blogger! She is.....


http://crushingonchic.blogspot.ca/ or http://www.youtube.com/juicystar07. I love her soo much, I have watched every single one of her videos.

Her and her sister, Elle, have a book together (Beneath the Glittter), they have a cellphone line with Cellaris and they have their own makeup line. I have their book and one of their phone cases! She is my inspiration because even though she gets a lot of hate on her videos she stays strong and keeps on making them for the people that love her videos. She just recently started her blog and I love it so far.

She started making videos when she was 15 and hasn't stopped, she still has every single one of her videos up unlike a lot of other youtubers who take them down because they are "embarrassed". You should definitely check out her videos and blog.  If you love bubbly, happy and energetic people you will love her videos. <3 <3 <3

Go to her blog or youtube and tell her I sent you!

Also you may notice the blog change. I changed the layout of my blog to a more sophisticated, clean look. I hope you like it!

Quote of the Post:"That which doesn't kill us makes us stronger"-Friedrich Nietzsche(and Kelly Clarkson lol)
xoxo,
 The Warrior <3 


**all opinions are my own. The images were off of google.ca. Quote is not mine**

No comments:

Post a Comment